Home » Dan John’s Wandering Weights
Dan John’s Wandering Weights
Our Epic Journey Through All Things Heavy
Sometimes you miss the most interesting training-related articles of the week.
Let’s fix that.
Sometimes the ideas in the most talked-about articles are confusing. You’re not sure what to think.
We’ll get you some guidance.
Sometimes Dan John just makes you laugh.
We’ve gotcha covered for that, too.
Each Wednesday Dan gives us a short overview of what he’s reading, and what he’s thinking about while he reads. All you have to do to get his weekly Wandering Weights commentary is to sign up below, and click the emailed confirmation link.
And when you click the confirmation link, we’ll send you a copy of Dan’s 5-page report on The Quadrants of Diet and Exercise, one of his most-discussed training concepts. Enter your email address below to learn what you’ve been missing, and to keep up with Dan’s upcoming conversations.
Recent Top Sellers
- Adam Wolf Improving Fascial Highway Systems Video
- Sue Falsone Product Bundle
- Dave Draper Bundle
- Dave Draper Iron in My Hands Book
- Planes of Human Motion
- Chris Holder: Training Failure – When to Push Young Athletes and When to Wait
- Charlie Weingroff: The Joint-by-Joint Approach to Training