Quantity in Basket:None
Shipping Weight:3.50 pounds
Movement: Functional Movement Systems: Screening, Assessment, Corrective Strategies
by Gray Cook
with Lee Burton, Kyle Kiesel, Greg Rose & Milo Bryant
If you're a trainer, strength coach, physical therapist, or chiropractor whose clients trust to get them performing at their best, you need to have a system for evaluating and improving movement quality and a language to communicate with other professionals in.
In Movement, Gray outlines the movement system that is aimed at solving these problems. A system that is now being used across the world in NFL teams, NHL teams, the military, universities, and countless other clinics and training centers.
This system gives you a standard operating procedure and common language for movement-pattern screening, assessment and correction in fitness and rehabilitation. It will allow you to better identify potential risks and create better rehabilitation and exercise programs based on each individual’s unique movement profile.
If you’ve ever wanted to:
- understand why people get injured, and why their pain keeps returning
- improve your patient’s recovery process
- give people a strong foundation before loading them with weights
- eliminate training mistakes that delay results
- improve your client’s chances of making it through the athletic season without suffering a non-contact injury
- restore the quality life in people who have suffered in pain for years due to movement problems
- build more functional, longer lasting athletes
- avoid frustrations and improve patient outcomes when working with other healthcare and fitness professionals by learning a standardized language to communicate in
… then Gray’s Functional Movement System outlined in Movement may be just what you need.
Movement is like the college course in the ‘missing piece’ of the performance and rehabilitation puzzle you never learned in school.
Get Your Copy Today
If you're looking for the missing puzzle piece to help protect your clients from future injury and to eliminate the roadblocks that hold them back from greater performance, you’ll find Gray Cook's Functional Movement System as detailed inside the Movement book invaluable.
Inside you’ll discover a system that not only helps you screen and assess an individual’s movement quality, but also a system that helps you identify the corrective strategies they need to help protect from injury and to move better.
In addition to Movement, you’ll also get these exclusive On Target Publications bonuses—
- Gray Cook: Movement Principles—a 7-page PDF transcript
- Gray Cook: Reconsidering the Way We Look at Movement (a lecture given at the VCU School of Medicine)— 30-page PDF transcript (a $9.95 value at movementlectures.com)
- Gray Cook: Reactive Neuromuscular Training—a 60-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 12-page PDF transcript and three PDF book excerpts
Click the ADD TO BASKET button above to buy your copy of Gray Cook’s Movement: Functional Movement Systems: Screening, Assessment, Corrective Strategies today.
Not enough information? Click here for all the details.