Cook, Burton & Cosgrove
Future of Exercise Program Design DVD
Quantity in Basket:None
Shipping Weight:0.50 pounds
A Standard Operating Procedure
GRAY COOK | LEE BURTON | ALWYN COSGROVE
You Need a System
In order to succeed in the fitness industry, you need a system.
A quality system will help consistently deliver results, make your clients happy, and spread the word about your ability to help people achieve their goals.
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a tools designed to help you build a system that delivers great results to your clients, no matter who they are.
The FMS is a quick, 10-minute screen consisting of seven tests that help you identify ‘weak links’ in your clients bodies. These ‘weak links’ are often the things holding them back from the results they want, whether it’s fat loss, better functioning or increased performance in sport.
But just how do you use the FMS results to create an individualized training program?
How do the results help you know what areas to focus on, and what exercises to select?
In The Future of Exercise Program Design, the founders of the FMS—Gray Cook and Lee Burton—explain the FMS tests, and what the screen tells you about what your clients need to get the results they’re looking for.
But more importantly, they’ve invited Alwyn Cosgrove of Results Fitness to show you how to use the FMS results to tailor programs to your clients.
Results Fitness is one of the most successful gyms in America, and has successfully used the FMS to create a system that consistently delivers results for their wide range of clients.
The FMS has helped them know what areas to focus on for their clients for faster and better results.
This has helped them build a happy clientele, a great reputation, and a successful fitness business.
In this DVD, Alwyn will show you exactly how he does it, using real examples from his own gym so you can see how a master program designer crafts individualized programs that get good results.
Design Programs That Get Results & Get People Coming Back For More
In the DVD, Gray Cook, Lee Burton & Alwyn Cosgrove will explore—
- The importance of having a standard operating procedure to guide your programming
- What the FMS is, and how it fits in with the programs you write for your clients
- What to look for before you start designing a program
- How to design a program using the results of the FMS: five case studies
- and much more
If you truly want to build a successful fitness business, and help people get the results they want, let Gray, Lee and Alwyn show you how to use the FMS to design individualized training programs that get results for your clients, and keep them coming back for more.
Get Your Copy Today
In addition to the high-quality edited video recording of the presentation, you'll get--
- Full Audio Recordings of the presentation in MP3 format
- Full Transcripts of the presentation in PDF format
- The presentation slides in PDF format
- Clickable Link Listing, a 1-page PDF of extra resources
- Workshop Manual, a 35-page PDF FMS Scoring Criteria, Score Sheet & Verbal Instructions, a 13-page PDF
- Gray Cook: A Glimpse into a Better Future, a 2-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Damn Detours, a 2-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Function, a 9-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Functional Dysfunction, a 3-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Manage Your Minimums, a 2-page PDF
- Gray Cook: On Seeds and Soil, a 2-page PDF
- Gray Cook: What’s In a Toe Touch, a 4-page PDF
- Gray Cook: The 10 Movement Principles, a 12-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Principles (talk given at CK-FMS), a 30-minute MP3 audio recording accompanied by a 7-page PDF transcript
- Michael Boyle’s Advances in Functional Training Excerpt: The Joint-By-Joint Concept , a 3-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Expanding on the Joint-By-Joint Approach, a 7-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Examples of Self-Limiting Activities, a 1-page PDF
- Gray Cook: Early Perspectives on Functional Movement Systems, a 3-page PDF
- Alwyn Cosgrove: Designing Semi-Private Training Programs, a 27-minute MP3 audio recording accompanied by a 7-page PDF transcript. Normally $3.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Gray Cook: IFOMPT Keynote Address—What is our baseline for movement?, a 56-minute MP3 audio recording accompanied by a 16-page PDF transcript.
- Gray Cook: The Three Rs - What is our baseline for movement?, a 35-minute MP3 audio recording accompanied by a 8-page PDF transcript.
- Lee Burton: Core Testing and Assessment, a 37-minute MP3 audio recording accompanied by a 10-page PDF transcript. Normally $4.95 on MovementLectures.com <
- Lee Burton: The History of the Functional Movement Screen, a 22-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 6-page PDF transcript
- Results Fitness: Sample Fat-Loss Program, a 2-page PDF
- Results Fitness: Sample Athlete Program, a 2-page PDF
- Results Fitness: Exercise DVD List, a 2-page PDF
- Rolling Instructions: Excerpt From Gray Cook’s Movement Book, a 2-page PDF
- Rolling Discussion: Excerpt From Gray Cook’s Movement Book, a 2-page PDF
- Rolling Progressions (including FMS and SFMA Differences): Excerpt From Gray Cook's Movement Book, a 2-page PDF
PLUS more bonuses only when you buy from On Target Publications
- Dan John: Training The Middle-Age Client, a 52-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 12-page PDF transcript. Normally $5.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Jon Torine: Fundamental Movement Competency, a 40-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 10-page PDF transcript. Normally $4.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Mark Snow: Using the FMS is Groups, a 33-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 8-page PDF transcript. Normally $5.95 on MovementLectures.com
Get Gray Cook, Lee Burton and Alwyn Cosgrove’s The Future of Exercise Program Design video and learn how to use the FMS to design individualized training programs that get superior results for your clients, and keep them coming back for more.
Click ADD TO BASKET
to buy your copy of Gray Cook, Lee Burton & Alwyn Cosgrove's The Future of Exercise Program Design DVD today.
For the digital download version, click here
Not enough information? Click here for all the DVD details.
Video Duration: 2.5 hours, 3 disc-set, includesó
~ Live workshop video
~ PDFs of the lecture transcripts
~ MP3 audio file of the full lecture
~ Workshop presentation slides & manual
~ Sample Results Fitness training programs
~ Bonus lectures from movementlectures.com
~ FMS scoring criteria, score sheet & verbal instructions