Prehab/Rehab 101, The Groundwork Progressions DVD
Quantity in Basket:None
Shipping Weight:0.60 pounds
Progressions To Build Your Athletic Movement Bank and Unlock Greater Performance
Click here to get your EXCLUSIVE video clip from the DVD
If you’re able to master the inventory of movement that your sport or activities require, you’ll be able to do more with your body without increasing the risk of injury.
That’s what the progressions in Prehab-Rehab 101 will help you achieve. They’ll help you or your clients master a rich inventory of movement that will raise the body’s ability to handle athletic demands without compromise or increased risk of injury.
Whether you’re a professional basketball player, a fighter, a Crossfitter, a P90Xer, a high school athlete, someone coming back from an injury, or someone trying to get back into shape, these progressions will help shore up the weak links in your kinetic chain, and help you move better and more powerfully.
The progressions are based on the neurodevelopmental hierarchy we humans follow, and will help you and your clients support their bodies and move in progressively demanding positions in both life and sport.
The Five Groundwork Positions
In the DVD, Mark Cheng will explain and demonstrate five positions—
These five positions will be shown in high detail and you will be given the tools you need to break these exercises down and use them with your clients, athletes and patients.
If you’re already familiar with the FMS or the SFMA, these are progressions you can use as you already understand the screens or the assessments, and want to better understand how to apply certain correctives or certain fundamental movement patterns.
The workshop itself is conducted in a small group setting. Mark runs through each position with three practicing pain and rehabilitation professionals: Dr. MaryAnne Harrington, Dr. Cody Dimak and Dr. Jimmy Yuan. The unrehearsed nature of the recording, with real people, demonstrates how Mark coaches people with different body types and different strengths and weaknesses.
Whether you’re a clinician dealing with pain and rehabilitation, or a coach wanting to improve performance with your athletes, these progressions will help you unlock the higher performance and breakthroughs in rehabilitation that can get your athletes, patients and clients the results they’re looking for.
Get Your Copy Today
Video Duration: 104 minutes, 2 discs
- Full Audio Recordings of the presentation in MP3 format
- Full Transcripts of the presentation in PDF format
- The Groundwork Progressions—Periscope, Crawling and Kneeling Training, a 5-page bullet-point outline in PDF format
- Dan John: Hip Displacement Continuum (Section from Perfecting Your Kettlebell Form workshop), a 10-minute MP4 video
- Dan John: The Quadrants of Diet and Exercise—a 22-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 5-page PDF transcript. Normally $3.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Gray Cook: Movement Principles (a talk give at CK-FMS 2013)—30-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 7-page PDF transcript
- Lee Burton: Core Testing and Assessment—a 37-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 10-page PDF transcript. Normally $4.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Mark Cheng & Jimmy Yuan: Kettlebells & Corrective Exercise—an 18-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 5-page PDF transcript. Normally $2.95 on MovementLectures.com
PLUS more bonuses only when you buy from On Target Publications—
Dan John: Intervention ebook—Dan’s complete coaching system in a 256-page ebook set. Normally $7.99
Mark Cheng: Seated Death—a 27-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 5-page PDF transcript. Normally $3.95 on MovementLectures.com
Mark Cheng: The Trail of Breadcrumbs—a 21-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 5-page PDF transcript. Normally $2.95 on MovementLectures.com
If you want to unlock higher performance in your athletes, patients and clients, get Mark Cheng’s Prehab-Rehab 101 and start working through his five groundwork progressions today.
Click the Add to Basket link above to buy your copy of Mark Cheng’s Prehab-Rehab 101 now.
For the digital download version, click here.
Still need more information? Click here for all the details.