A Standard Operating Procedure
Gray Cook Program Design — Alwyn Cosgrove Program Design — Using the FMS in a Training Business
Gray Cook, Lee Burton & Alwyn Cosgrove
You Need a System
In order to succeed in the fitness industry, you need a system. A quality system will help consistently deliver results, make your clients happy, and spread the word about your ability to help people achieve their goals.
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a tool designed to help you build a system that delivers great results to your clients, no matter who they are. The FMS is a quick, 10-minute screen consisting of seven tests that help you identify ‘weak links’ in your clients bodies. These ‘weak links’ are often the things holding them back from the results they want, whether it’s fat loss, better functioning or increased performance in sport.
But just how do you use the FMS results to create an individualized training program? How do the results help you know what areas to focus on, and what exercises to select?
In The Future of Exercise Program Design, the founders of the FMS—Gray Cook and Lee Burton—explain the FMS tests, and what the screen tells you about what your clients need to get the results they’re looking for.
But more importantly, they’ve invited Alwyn Cosgrove of Results Fitness to show you how to use the FMS results to tailor programs to your clients. Results Fitness is one of the most successful gyms in America, and has successfully used the FMS to create a system that consistently delivers results for their wide range of clients.
The FMS has helped them know what areas to focus on for their clients for faster and better results. This has helped them build a happy clientele, a great reputation, and a successful fitness business.
In this DVD, Alwyn will show you exactly how he does it, using real examples from his own gym so you can see how a master program designer crafts individualized programs that get good results.
Design Programs That Get Results & Get People Coming Back For More
In the DVD, Gray Cook, Lee Burton & Alwyn Cosgrove will explore—
- The importance of having a standard operating procedure to guide your programming
- What the FMS is, and how it fits in with the programs you write for your clients
- What to look for before you start designing a program
- How to design a program using the results of the FMS: five case studies
- and much more
If you truly want to build a successful fitness business, and help people get the results they want, let Gray, Lee and Alwyn show you how to use the FMS to design individualized training programs that get results for your clients, and keep them coming back for more.
PLUS more bonuses only when you buy from On Target Publications
- Dan John: Training The Middle-Age Client, a 52-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 12-page PDF transcript. Normally $5.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Jon Torine: Fundamental Movement Competency, a 40-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 10-page PDF transcript. Normally $4.95 on MovementLectures.com
- Mark Snow: Using the FMS is Groups, a 33-minute MP3 audio recording, accompanied by a 8-page PDF transcript. Normally $5.95 on MovementLectures.com
Get Gray Cook, Lee Burton and Alwyn Cosgrove’s The Future of Exercise Program Design video and learn how to use the FMS to design individualized training programs that get superior results for your clients, and keep them coming back for more.
Video Duration: 2.5 hours, 3 disc-set
Here’s a playlist of sample clips: