Home » Jason Green
Jason Green has a kinesiology degree from the University of Minnesota with an emphasis on athletic training. He is a FMS Level 1&2 lead instructor, and is the owner of Corrective Exercise Specialists, which you can visit here.
You can keep up with Jason via his site at Corrective Exercise Specialists.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement