Home » Jeff Tucker
Jeff Tucker is the 2012 ACA Rehab Council Doctor of the Year. He's a certified instructor for the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) workshops, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) workshops, and is a post-graduate instructor for the Diplomate program offered by the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board.
- The Importance of Static Posture Evaluation, Jeffrey Tucker
- Thoracic Mobility, Jeffrey Tucker
- Top 10 Tips for Preventing Knee Pain, Jeffrey Tucker
- Assess and Treat Knee Pain, Jeffrey Tucker
You can learn more about Jeff or schedule a treatment appointment with him via his website, DrJeffreyTucker.com.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement