Home » Tim Vagen
Tim Vagen, CSCS, has over 24 years of clinical and field experience teaching efficient movement to athletes in many sports. His clients include athletes from the NFL, CFL, LPGA, MLB, soccer clubs, elite swimmers and gymnasts, Seattle S.W.A.T. and the U.S. Secret Service. Tim has trained Olympic medalists, US National figure skating champions, multiple US national Swim champions and many state champion high school athletes.
You can learn more about Tim through his website at unlimitedathlete.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement