by Dan John
Introduction by Pavel Tsatsouline
Foreword by Dave Draper
- Motivated beyond belief! It’s that simple. Dan’s teaching and his coaching is unique and tremendously educational, but what will touch you the most is how fired up you’ll be at the end of each chapter. Read a section before you head for the gym — your training will be transformed; on those days when you’re dragging, his words will make the difference between a victory at the gym and a trip to the couch!
After listening to Dan John Articles or reading his work, I envy his athletes not only for the good fortune of receiving his coaching expertise, but also for the lessons that will carry them along through life. Dan is a common man, but an uncommon motivator. ~ Dave Tate, CEO elitefts.com
In Dan John Never Let Go, Coach Dan John breaks down the most complicated concepts of strength training and high-performance athletics in a no-nonsense, yet clever and motivating manner. Workout routines, Olympic lifting guidance, Highland Games, track and field and Strongman events are all covered, in addition to weight training philosophy for the general public.
In Dan John Never Let Go, You’ll learn…
- How to get stronger, faster and leaner
- Simple steps to great conditioning
- What it takes to compete at high-level athletics
- Dan John’s top training tips
- Effective workouts to carry you through your training seasons
- Variations of the classic 5×5 workout
- Sample kettlebell and barbell workout combinations
- Outdoor cardiovascular training options for athletes
- Dan John Workouts
- And much more…
Dan John’s deceptively simple training plans cover a great many fitness attributes, safely and quickly, and are always a hit with athletes. When it comes to teaching strength, Dan John has no superiors and only a handful of equals. ~ Pavel Tsatsouline, author of Enter the Kettlebell
Coach Dan John is one of the premier instructors in the world of movement, strength and athleticism. His lectures on athletic training have revolutionized the thinking of thousands, and his new text, Never Let Go, will set the standard in safer, smarter, more productive training methods. ~ Dr. Mark Cheng, L.Ac., Ph.D., RKC Team Leader, Contributing Editor – Black Belt Magazine
Never Let Go, published June 2009, contains 416 pages, includes individual 42 articles revised from T-Nation material, and is carefully indexed to make finding workouts and training ideas an easy task.
If mastery takes 10,000 hours, Dan John has mastered the art of teaching and coaching many times over. He renders the complicated simple, and the simple clear. The hours I have spent learning from him changed my life.~ Mark Twight, Gym Jones
Extraordinary power, marvelous skill and masterful technique have been earned through years of training and practice and scrutiny, failure and success. A generous servant, a giver of gifts, his words come alive with experience and fact for the reader, the hungry student, the one bound to learn. Dan doesn’t paint by number and help you pick out the colors. He draws a picture and invites you, encourages you, inspires you, to become a part of it. ~ Dave Draper, author of Brother Iron, Sister Steel
Did you catch at the power behind those endorsements?
Dan’s work in coaching and training others garners the respect of titans in our industry. You can trust them. Let us get this transformative book on the way to you!