Home » Here’s what happens after you buy from OTP
Here’s what happens after you buy from OTP
Physical Product Orders
If you order a physical product, it will ship from the fulfillment warehouse in Kansas on the business day following your order.
On the rare occasions when we’re waiting on a shipment from the printer, such as during a short pre-order phase of a new book, we’ll have a shipping schedule notation at the top of the product page so you’ll know what to expect. When that happens, you’ll still have instant access to the free digital files that accompany all physical product orders.
Digital Product Orders
Digital files are delivered instantly to your dashboard here on OTPbooks.com as soon as your order is placed. You’ll get an email confirmation of your order that includes links to your downloads, which you can also access via a link at the top right side of each page on the site.
In addition to the normal account details (address and password—we don’t save payment information), your dashboard will contain links to:
- Your main dashboard (here’s where you’ll be able to stream or download everything you’ve ordered from our site)
- Your orders (in chronological order, including pricing and direct download links; there’s no streaming from the orders pages)
- Your downloads (direct downloads in alphabetical order; again, no streaming through the downloads page)
- Your wishlists
When you click to “access files,” you’ll be able to either download or stream audio or video or download your ebook files, including PDF, Kindle and epub files for use on a variety of computers and devices.
For more help, here’s our site FAQ page and here’s our contact page.
Yell if you have questions or suggestions. We respond quickly to both.
Recent Top Sellers
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement