Home » Dan John’s Wandering Weights
Dan John’s Wandering Weights
Our Epic Journey Through All Things Heavy
Sometimes you miss the most interesting training-related articles of the week.
Let’s fix that.
Sometimes the ideas in the most talked-about articles are confusing. You’re not sure what to think.
We’ll get you some guidance.
Sometimes Dan John just makes you laugh.
We’ve gotcha covered for that, too.
Each Wednesday Dan gives us a short overview of what he’s reading, and what he’s thinking about while he reads. All you have to do to get his weekly Wandering Weights commentary is to sign up below, and click the emailed confirmation link.
And when you click the confirmation link, we’ll send you a copy of Dan’s 5-page report on The Quadrants of Diet and Exercise, one of his most-discussed training concepts. Enter your email address below to learn what you’ve been missing, and to keep up with Dan’s upcoming conversations.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement