Home » Dan John’s Wandering Weights
Dan John’s Wandering Weights
Our Epic Journey Through All Things Heavy
Sometimes you miss the most interesting training-related articles of the week.
Let’s fix that.
Sometimes the ideas in the most talked-about articles are confusing. You’re not sure what to think.
We’ll get you some guidance.
Sometimes Dan John just makes you laugh.
We’ve gotcha covered for that, too.
Each Wednesday Dan gives us a short overview of what he’s reading, and what he’s thinking about while he reads. All you have to do to get his weekly Wandering Weights commentary is to sign up below, and click the emailed confirmation link.
And when you click the confirmation link, we’ll send you a copy of Dan’s 5-page report on The Quadrants of Diet and Exercise, one of his most-discussed training concepts. Enter your email address below to learn what you’ve been missing, and to keep up with Dan’s upcoming conversations.
Recent Top Sellers
- Sue Falsone Bridging the Gap from Rehab to Performance
- Suggested Fitlete Bundle
- Chuck Wolf Insights into Functional Training
- Emily Splichal, Optimizing Proprioceptive Stimulation in Fall Reduction Programming
- Lorimer Moseley: How to Explain Pain
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 179
- Guy Massi: Strength and Conditioning Coaches – Believe in Your Abilities and Work around Reality