Home » Anthony Renna
Anthony Renna has been a personal trainer since 2004, first working with Equinox, then on his own at different facilities before opening his own gym, Five Iron Fitness, in 2008. He sold Five Iron in 2016 so he could focus on his true passion of providing educational resources for fitness professionals to excel in the profession. His mission is to help them find success and make an impact in the world by sharing all he has learned from the best of the best. As the founder and host of both the Strength Coach Podcast and Strength Coach TV, he has interviewed hundreds of strength coaches, fitness professionals, physical therapists and gym owners. He applies what he learned by helping fitness professionals in his personal coaching and accountability group, which you can learn about at CONTINUEfit.com/Propel.
CONTINUEfit is Anthony’s web hub, where you’ll find the Strength Coach Podcast archive, along with Strength Coach TV and his other online projects.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement