Home » Chris Holder
Chris Holder the head strength and conditioning coach at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, California. His football background, a Master RKC certification and 20 years of coaching experience at the college level have given him an edge in developing athletes. Chris is also a Doctor of Medical Qigong and has found training success in his unique blending of eastern medical and spiritual approaches with western strength science.
- Chris Holder: A Fat Guy’s Experience on the Ketogenic Diet
- Chris Holder: Achieving Training Goals — The Devil is in the Details
- Chris Holder: Qigong for Recovery and Health
- Chris Holder: An Argument for Early Specialization in Sports
- Chris Holder: Conditioning for Competition—More Than Just Running
- Chris Holder: The Art of Communication (for Coaching and Beyond)
- Chris Holder: Turning Speed
- Chris Holder: Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Are We Lifting the Athleticism Out of Our Athletes?
- Chris Holder: Mentoring Young Coaches
- Chris Holder: Training Failure – When to Push Young Athletes and When to Wait
- Chris Holder: Breaking Down Coaching Instruction
- Chris Holder: Coaching with Confidence to Share Knowledge and Experience
The best place to keep up with Chris is via his facebook page.
Recent Top Sellers
- 40 Years with a Whistle
- The System, Periodization for the Strength Coach
- Thomas Plummer The Soul of a Trainer
- Sue Falsone Bridging the Gap from Rehab to Performance
- Dan John—After the Peak is the Cliff
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 235
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 234