Home » Clifton Harski
Clifton Harski holds his BS in Kinesiology from SDSU, and has gathered a number of various letters to put after his name from a variety of fitness organizations. He spent a year working as one of MovNat's Master Instructors teaching workshops across the country, developing their certification materials and training their instructors.
You can keep up with Clif via his website at cliftonharski.com.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement