Home » Guido Van Ryssegem
Guido Van Ryssegem
Guido Van Ryssegem, ATC, RN, CSCS, has been in clinical practice for 26 years and has been working in the strength and conditioning arena for 23 years. Guido is a practitioner and faculty at Oregon State University, and has practiced for the Kansas City Royals, Texas Rangers and the Baltimore Orioles. Guido was recently selected to become the new National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Northwest regional director and is the Oregon committee chair for clinical and emerging practices for athletic trainers (CEPAT) as part of the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA).
- Movement Variability, Guido Van Ryssegem
- What is Proprioceptive Training? Guido Van Ryssegem Lecture
You can learn more about Guido’s work from his site at kineticintegrations.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement