Home » Guy Massi
Guy Massi, SSC, SCS, CES, CFSC, CTBS is the Director of Operations, Athletic & Curricular Development for Massi-Machado Strength & Conditioning, LLC with three locations in New York, and has been developing clients and athletes for over twenty years. He is also on the Board of Advisors for Tsunami Bar and serves in a network affiliate advisory capacity to Haven Physical Therapy, PLLC & Sofos Chiropractic, PC also of New York.
- Guy Massi: Strength and Conditioning Coaches – Believe in Your Abilities and Work around Reality
- Guy Massi: Oscillation, Amplitude and Dynamic Stability Training
- Guy Massi: Differentiated Instruction, Learning Styles and Learning Disorders
- Guy Massi: Stay General or Go Specific When Training Young Athletes?
For more about Guy’s projects and services, please visit his site at guymassi.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement