Home » Jason Nunn
Jason Nunn, CSCS, has a Master of Science degree majoring in physical education with an emphasis in coaching and nutrition. He works with a variety of people, ranging from blue collar workers to housewives, to elite division one and professional athletes. His passion is in helping athletes achieve their athletic goals through increasing strength, speed and agility. He's also a top-level amateur strongman competitor.
You can get more from Jason through his website at nunnsperformancetraining.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement