Home » Jennifer Pilotti
Jennifer Pilotti holds an MS in Human Movement, as well as numerous certifications in fitness and corrective exercise. She's a triathlete who lectures and trains clients from athletes to rehabilitation patients returning to function.
- What Is Postural Restoration, PRI with Jenn Pilotti and Julie Blandin
- Mobility & Strength Training for Endurance Runners, Jennifer Pilotti
- How to Be a Personal Trainer, Higher Quality Personal Training, Jennifer Pilotti
You can learn more about her work from her site at bewellpt.com.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement