Home » Jim Schmitz
Jim Schmitz has been an Olympic weightlifting coach since 1968, and during that time coached 10 Olympians. He's written a book and developed a DVD on weightliting, and does coaching clinics and seminars.
You can connect with Jim to learn more about Olympic weightlifting via his website at physiquemagnifique.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement