Home » Joey Wolfe
Joey Wolfe is an ACSM-certified trainer who works with all levels of athletes, from kids to pro, as well as with general population clients. He's the owner of Paradigm Sport in Santa Cruz, California. Joey Wolfe is a lifelong athlete whose career embodies the spirit of Paradigm Sport. His talent and passion for baseball took him to the professional level where he worked with some of the country’s best trainers. As an ACSM-certified trainer he now shares his experience and enthusiasm with world-class athletes and fitness clients alike. Joey focuses on sport-specific training in two disciplines: competitive surfing and baseball.
You can keep up with Joey via his site at paradigmsport.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement