Home » Julie Blandin
Julie Blandin is a sports medicine physical therapist and certified PRI clinician. She advocates for various movement and integrative approaches, yet considers the past four years, which she devoted to understanding and dissecting the post-graduate specialty taught by the Postural Restoration Institute, to be the most influential and career-changing years of her professional career.
You can learn more about Julie via Thrive VB Proactive Health.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement