Home » Ken Leistner
Ken Leistner was a chiropractic physician, a strength coach and a writer with a long history in the strength sports. His work as "Dr. Ken" has been seen regularly in Milo, Hard Gainer, The Steel Tip, Powerlifting USA and IronMan. Ken died on April 6, 2019.
You’ll also enjoy Dr. Ken’s series of training history memories here at Titan Strength & Power.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement