Home » Mike Nichols
Mike Nichols, MD, is a medical doctor who practices in Saratoga, California. He has a long history of tracking patient data with a goal of preventative medicine rather than the modern prescription practice. His Quantitative Medicine measurement and modification has worked for thousands of people, and was documented in the book Quantitative Medicine.
Recent Top Sellers
- Suggested Fitlete Bundle
- Chuck Wolf Insights into Functional Training
- Emily Splichal, Optimizing Proprioceptive Stimulation in Fall Reduction Programming
- Immaculate Dissection Functional Anatomy Video
- Gray Cook: Own the movement before you do the exercise
- Lee Burton: Active Straight Leg Raise — Corrective or Conditioning?
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 157