Home » Mike Nichols
Mike Nichols, MD, is a medical doctor who practices in Saratoga, California. He has a long history of tracking patient data with a goal of preventative medicine rather than the modern prescription practice. His Quantitative Medicine measurement and modification has worked for thousands of people, and was documented in the book Quantitative Medicine.
For more from Mike, please visit his wellness practice site, When You Are Serious, and see Quantitative Medicine for articles about preventative medicine you can do at home.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement