Home » Paul Ingraham
Paul Ingraham is a science journalist with extensive experience studying musculoskeletal medicine. He writes for both patients and professionals, in articles and extended e-reports and tutorials.
Paul presents his extensive material via his site, painscience.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement