Home » Rick Daigle
Rick Daigle, PT, DPT, specializes in post-operative management and in the analysis and correction of biomechanical deficiencies and injury prevention. He's the founder of Medical Minds in Motion, and instructs PTs, PTAs, OTs ATCs and personal trainers about post-operative management of complex diagnoses.
- Top 11 Physical Therapist Mistakes, Rick Daigle
- Kinesiology Taping for Coaches and Trainers, Rick Daigle
You can catch up with him at the medicalmindsinmotion.com website.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement