Home » Rob Butler
Robert Butler, DPT, PhD, is a physical therapist who is the Direct of Performance with the St. Louis Cardinals. His passion is research, focusing on functional movement and movement dysfunctions, and his work has been published in numerous rehab and biomechanics journals.
The best place to keep up with Rob is via Facebook or Twitter.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement