Home » Sadie Chanlett-Avery
Sadie Chanlett-Avery serves as the in-house Yogi at Clif Bar & Co. She holds an MA in Holistic Health Education and several fitness certifications including the elite Russian Kettlebell Challenge. She's working on her first book, Movement Manifesto: A Holistic Revival of Fitness.
You can keep up with Sadie and learn about her workshops via her site, yogisadie.com.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement