Home » Sarah Young
Sarah Young is a massage therapist and active isolated stretching practitioner who uses various techniques in her practice. She teaches Original Strength, posture and body mechanics, and trains runners using knowledge from her schooling and practice, as well as ChiWalking and ChiRunning techniques.
- Breathing, Crawling & Getup for Runners, Sarah Young & Gabe Skinner
- Sarah Young & Emily Splichal Barefoot Training
You can catch up with Sarah on Facebook, or via her website at asimplewellness.com.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement