Home » Tom Solecki
Tom Solecki, DC, teaches functional rehabilitation in the clinical sciences department of National University of Health Sciences. He’s the team chiropractic physician for Northwestern and Benedictine Universities, where he evaluates and treats athletes in 46 varsity sports. He served as a network team doctor for USA Gymnastics, working with both the men’s and women’s Olympic teams, and has also worked with various professional athletes, including players in both Major League Baseball and the National Football League.
- When to Refer Out, Tom Solecki
- Treatment of Low Back Pain, Spinal Stabilization – Tom Solecki
- Respiration and The Musculoskeletal System, Tom Solecki
- The Rehab Paradigm in Sports Medicine, Tom Solecki
You can reach Tom at email@example.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement