Home » K. Aleisha Fetters
K. Aleisha Fetters
K. Aleisha Fetters is a certified strength and conditioning specialist and advocate for empowerment through smart strength training. She writes for publications including Self and O, The Oprah Magazine. She's the author of Fitness Hacks for Over 50 and co-author of The Woman's' Guide to Strength Training.
You can catch up with Aleisha via her website at K Aleisha Fetters.
Recent Top Sellers
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- Give Yourself MORE, Georgie Fear and K. Aleisha Fetters
- Josh Hillis Lean and Strong
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 327
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 326
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 325