Home » K. Aleisha Fetters
K. Aleisha Fetters
K. Aleisha Fetters is a certified strength and conditioning specialist and advocate for empowerment through smart strength training. She writes for publications including Self and O, The Oprah Magazine. She's the author of Fitness Hacks for Over 50 and co-author of The Woman's' Guide to Strength Training.
You can catch up with Aleisha via her website at K Aleisha Fetters.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement