Home » Danny Quirk
Danny Quirk is a medical illustrator who works in traditional media for anatomy and clinical books, who in recent years has brought his skills to painting anatomy onto human bodies for his Immaculate Dissection teammates to use as lecture tools. He also drew the illustrations found in the Immaculate Dissection manuals, and has been featured in mainstream magazines and video media.
Among his other projects and his ongoing work with Immaculate Dissection, he’s also at work on the medical illustrations for Sue Falsone’s Rehab to Performance book due out Fall 2017
The best place to see more of Danny’s work or send him a message is through his professional Facebook page, Danny Quirk Artwork, as well as through the Immaculate Dissection team website and Facebook page.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement