Home » Eric Chessen
Eric Chessen began working with autistic kids as a camp counselor. After that introduction, he combined his background in fitness, his graduate schooling in psychology and his training in Applied Behavior Analysis to develop a successful fitness program for children with autism.
For more about Eric, his book Autism Fitness or his fitness program for the autistic population, visit autismfitness.com.
Recent Top Sellers
- Dan John Ultimate Bundle
- 5 Minutes of Sunshine
- The System, Periodization for the Strength Coach
- Emily Splichal, Interoception—The Art of Controlling Emotion with Motion
- Brian Gwaltney: Perspective and Standards — You Don’t Need More Than An “F”
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 218
- Byron Chandler: Periodization