Home » Eric Chessen
Eric Chessen began working with autistic kids as a camp counselor. After that introduction, he combined his background in fitness, his graduate schooling in psychology and his training in Applied Behavior Analysis to develop a successful fitness program for children with autism.
For more about Eric, his book Autism Fitness or his fitness program for the autistic population, visit autismfitness.com.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement