Home » Erwan Le Corre
Erwan Le Corre
Erwan Le Corre is the founder of MovNat, a synthesis of his long-term passion for real-world physical competency, his love of movement in nature, his extensive knowledge of physical education history, and his personal philosophy of life. He believes it is everyone’s universal and biological birthright to be strong, healthy, happy and free. Erwan mostly instructs private groups, including US special forces, while building his MovNat certification network, and is working on a book about movement quality.
- Gray Cook & Erwan LeCorre: What’s important in movement?
- Erwan Le Corre & Gray Cook: Log Squats vs Weight Room Squats
- Gray Cook and Erwan Le Corre: The Benefits of Self-Limiting Exercise
You can learn about Erwan’s projects via his website at movnat.com.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement