Home » Georgie Fear
Georgie Fear is a registered dietitian, science-based nutrition counselor and behavioral health expert. Her works include Lean Habits for Lifelong Weight Loss, The Racing Weight Cookbook, and the Breaking Up with Binge Eating podcast.
You can learn more about Georgie via her website at georgiefear.com.
Georgie’s podcast is here.
Her book links:
- Lean Habits for Lifelong Weight Loss
- The Racing Weight Cookbook (co-author)
- The Endurance Diet (contributor)
- What to Eat When You’re Pregnant (contributor)
Recent Top Sellers
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- Give Yourself MORE, Georgie Fear and K. Aleisha Fetters
- Josh Hillis Lean and Strong
- Mike Boyle: Foreword to Coaching Rules
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 327
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 326