Home » Georgie Fear
Georgie Fear is a registered dietitian, science-based nutrition counselor and behavioral health expert. Her works include Lean Habits for Lifelong Weight Loss, The Racing Weight Cookbook, and the Breaking Up with Binge Eating podcast.
You can learn more about Georgie via her website at georgiefear.com.
Georgie’s podcast is here.
Her book links:
- Lean Habits for Lifelong Weight Loss
- The Racing Weight Cookbook (co-author)
- The Endurance Diet (contributor)
- What to Eat When You’re Pregnant (contributor)
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement