Home » Mitch Rowe
Mitchell Rowe is a strength and conditioning coach currently working as Head Coach at Virtus Human Performance in Victoria, Australia. Mitch has worked with a wide range of people including the general population, weekend warriors, aspiring youth and semi-professional athletes, as well as professional athletes. Mitch spent the inaugural year of St Kilda Football Club’s AFLW Team in the role of Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, fuelled by his passion for female athlete development and sport. With a Master of Applied Sport Science, Mitch has a strong desire to learn, grow, and develop, so he can share his knowledge and experience with his clients, athletes, and graduates in order to assist in shaping the future of the industry.
You can discover more about Mitch here on the Virtus Team page.
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- Attempts: Essays on Fitness, Health, Longevity and Easy Strength by Dan John
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement