Home » Patrick Ward
Patrick Ward is a sports scientist who works with the Seattle Seahawks. He’s also a massage therapist who specializes in clinical, therapeutic, orthopedic and sports massage. He’s certified in Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT), Active Release Techniques (ART) and in the Functional Movement Screen (FMS). Patrick has a Masters in exercise science, is a CSCS, NSCA, and holds certifications from TPI, NASM CPT & PES, and is a USA Weightlifting coach.
You’ll find his current articles via his optimumsportsperformance.com website.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement