Home » Perry Nickelston
Perry Nickelston is a chiropractic physician who specializes in movement assessment and soft tissue pain therapy. He’s a lecturer and author who writes a popular blog at stopchasingpain.com.
- What Is Neurokinetic Therapy, David Weinstock & Perry Nickelston
- Movement Linchpins, Perry Nickelston on Mobility Restrictions
- Why Doesn’t Corrective Exercise Work? with Perry Nickelston
- Perry Nickelston, Trigger Points and Pain
You can catch up with Perry’s articles and podcasts here on his site, or you can learn more about Perry’s Stop Chasing Pain pro membership site. He also does online consultations, here.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement