Home » Taylor Lewis
Taylor Lewis is an exercise physiologist and strength coach who specializes in working with pulmonary patients and professional baseball players. He is the founder of the Pulmonary Performance Institute, where he spends his time collaborating with Stanford Cystic Fibrosis Researchers, conducting exercise research studies and working with pulmonary patients to improve their quality of life through exercise programs. You can keep in touch with him via his site, Pulmonary Performance.
- Rib Articulation Significance in Thoracic Spine Mobility
- Taylor Lewis: Communication — The Missing Key Between Performance and Rehab
- Taylor Lewis: Ribs—The Underdog in Thoracic Mobility
- Taylor Lewis: Time Under Tension
- Taylor Lewis: How Training Specialized Athletes Helps Your Everyday Clients
You can keep in touch with Taylor via his site, Pulmonary Performance.
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement