Home » Vince McConnell
Vince McConnell has been an athletic performance coach since 1983, a sports and fitness writer and is a life-long athlete and owns a private training facility called McConnell Athletics in Fairhope, Alabama.
- Vince McConnell: The Best Damn Training Program, Period (Relatively Speaking)
- Vince McConnell: Training at 50 (or 20) and Beyond
You can catch up with Vince via is blog at McConnell Athletics.
Recent Top Sellers
- Michael Boyle Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities, 2nd Edition
- Glenn Pendlay American Weightlifting
- Gray Cook The Business of Movement
- Coaching Rules
- RETRAIN SKILL AND PERFORMANCE TO ELEVATE PRODUCTION
- The Patterns of Global Movement
- Gray Cook: Foreword to The Business of Movement