Home » Anna Folckomer
Clinician Anna Folckomer was a classically training modern dancer, who after suffering injuries that halted her dancing career, is now a full-time acupuncturist and herbalist practicing in Manhattan. As part of the team of Immaculate Dissection, she regularly travels to lecture on anatomy and corrective exercise.
- Anna Folckomer: Internal Abdominal Oblique Muscle and Stability
- Kathy Dooley: Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Core Muscles
Recent Top Sellers
- Suggested Fitlete Bundle
- Chuck Wolf Insights into Functional Training
- Emily Splichal, Optimizing Proprioceptive Stimulation in Fall Reduction Programming
- Immaculate Dissection Functional Anatomy Video
- Dan John: Wandering Weights, Issue # 171
- Mike Prevost: Ruck Training Programs
- Thomas Plummer: Does Your Training Business have an Exit Plan?