Home » Alwyn Cosgrove
Alwyn Cosgrove is the co-author of the New Rules of Lifting books, co-owns one of the most successful training gyms in America and coaches fitness business owners on success. He's a Nike consultant and a top presenter for Perform Better. He spends his time training clients and staff at Results Fitness, lecturing and coaching fitness trainers on various aspects of the training business.
- Alwyn Cosgrove: The Program Is Your Responsibility
- Alwyn Cosgrove: Basic Movements and Program Design
- Alwyn Cosgrove: Getting Stability from Glute Firing
- Alwyn Cosgrove: Kneeling Exercise Choices for Glute Firing
- How do you use the FMS screen in a group class?
- Alwyn Cosgrove: The FMS and Group Settings
- Using the Functional Movement Screen in Groups
The New Rules of Lifting (book)
…and much more here
Recent Top Sellers
- 40 Years with a Whistle
- The System, Periodization for the Strength Coach
- Thomas Plummer The Soul of a Trainer
- Sue Falsone Bridging the Gap from Rehab to Performance